- In the movie "Project: Shadowchaser", how many Tom's are listed
consecutively in the credits?
Eight! (five different people in four roles)
- In the movie "The Shadow Conspiracy", what was Jacob Conrad's (Donald
Sutherland's) position, as listed in the White House computer?
"Chiief of staff" (notice the double "i")
- What was the original title of the movie usually referred to as "Swept
"Overcome by an Unusual Destiny in the Blue Sea in August"
- What is the (unlikely) name of the book on which the two movies "Pretty
Poison" are based?
"She Let Him Continue"
- In Godfather III, what is the first sentence in the news article
"Immobiliare Takeover Appears Likely, Stock Soars" by "Barbara Law, Staff
The first and second sentences are:
"Enter the Procedure commands exactly as they are shown below. Spelling
errors, leading, trailing, or unnecessary blanks are guaranteed to cause
Really! Check out the movie if you don't believe us!
- What was the original title of the song "Duelling Banjos?"
The original title was "Feudin' Banjos."
The obvious next question is: why did they bother to change it?
Read about oddities in the movies.
Return to Grannus' circle.
Back to the other questions.
Go back to the front gate.
Telepath wanted. You know where to apply.
Page maintained by Stewart of Esmerel.